I’m back on track (at least I’m trying to be). I told myself I have to keep my blog alive, and keep the world up-to-date with my newest findings no matter how big or small they are, as long as they are focused and contain accurate info.
The main reason for not publishing anything in a long time is laziness which was fed up by some technical problems like my host database beeing hacked wiped and my last backup holded info from 2 weeks before.. (I was just at the beginning of setting the thing up). So now I’ll be more carefull about the security and backup, ups… I have to do one right after writing this entry (until I setup an automatic backup system).
So bottom line, my blog was not affected by the database wipe because moovable type kind of precompiles the whole stuff into html each time I update something… so notihing lost. I think I will loose some of my posts not covered by my backup with this update, but since I have a visual one… I just printed the curent page as a pdf, and with a bit of copy-paste and some date-hacking I’ll have my stuff back as before… enough with talking, let’s revive this monster.